Major TenetsWe believe:
1. That the originally revealed name of our Heavenly Father is
YAHWEH, and His Son is Yeshua the Messiah, and no other
names should be substituted in their place.
(Exodus 3:15, Proverbs 30:4)
2. That the seventh-day, Saturday, is the Sabbath Day instituted at
Creation, and is to be observed from sunrise to sunrise as a Holy
day unto YAHWEH, in which to worship and rest.
(Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 20:8-11)
3. That Scripture, both Old Testament and New Testament, is the
inerrant Word of YAHWEH and is given for instruction and
correction (2Timothy 3:16).
4. That salvation is by the grace of YAHWEH, through faith in
Yeshua Messiah, and cannot be earned by good works, but that
such works result from salvation (Ephesians 2:8).
5. That Yeshua Messiah will come again to gather His people to live
with Him for eternity (John 4:1-3).
6. That YAHWEH has given His Spirit to seal His people and guide
them to the truth (Ephesians 1:13).
7. That Scripture commands people to repent for the forgiveness of
their sins and to be baptized in the name of our Saviour Yeshua
Messiah, and received the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38).